Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A big THANK YOU to everyone.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Violet

Violet Report 25 Feb 2004 00:25

I would like to say thankyou to everyone on GC who has sent information and given me help over the last few days. It has really been appreciated. Take care. Regards Violet

Paul

Paul Report 25 Feb 2004 00:28

That is what we are all here for, to help each other (in all ways, genealogy and other) Paul

Georgina

Georgina Report 25 Feb 2004 02:25

I found a fourth cousin who I correspond with daily in Canada via this site. People put in the effort to go and check websites and telephone books. The other day I e-mailed her with some websites and a brief synopsis of each. With GC I said and this is the one that enabled me to find you. Her reply was "I am familiar with all the sites you mention except GC - how strange that this is the one that put you in contact with me." Not strange at all - just a lot of nice people with a common interest and who know how frustrating it is when you cannot get any further and need help. Georgina