Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Faxing bmd certs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Philip

Philip Report 24 Feb 2004 15:41

We live in Arizona and cannot get certs on line from the freebmd & 1837online web sites? They say you can send for them by Fax? has anybody overseas got certs by faxing? and how is the quality, Philip.

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Feb 2004 16:14

I think you can only apply for them by fax, not receive them.

Barbara

Barbara Report 25 Feb 2004 00:53

I think Clare is right, you can order them by fax but they mail out the certificates. I usually phone them, they are open until 8pm GMT Monday to Friday and until 4pm on Saturday, if that is any help (I'm in Canada). Barbara

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 25 Feb 2004 08:17

I don't know about freebmd or 1837online, but I have faxed a few to Southport and have received certs in about 3 weeks by post. No problems so far Sylvia