Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Group Sheet Wanted for Word Processor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 19 Feb 2004 22:10

Does anyone have a Family Group Sheet for MS Word or WIN Word that they would be willing to share? I have copies of the FamilySearch forms in Adobe, but find they are not the best to send to people via e-mail and ask them to fill them out and return to me. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave

Judy

Judy Report 19 Feb 2004 22:20

www.Ancestry(.)com has all different types of forms...perhaps they would have one that is to your liking. When you get to the Ancestry home page, click on HELP at the top right of the screen. There's a search field, just type in FAMILYT GROUP SHEET or FORMS and results will be displayed. Judy

David

David Report 19 Feb 2004 23:06

Thanks Judy, but all of those forms are for Adobe Acrobat Reader... I am looking for forms for a word processor that can be filled out and returned electronically.

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 19 Feb 2004 23:13

Hi David I have a a family group sheet, which I made myself in Word, Also have a census form I made myself, this is also in word and then a pedigree chart which was made in excel. Send me an e.mail and I will send them to you tomorrow. On a different computer away from home tonight, but when I get on my own computer I can send them to you. Regards, Siobhan

Kim

Kim Report 20 Feb 2004 00:02

TRY FAMILY TREE MAGAZINE WEBSITE ON GOOGLE it has a free download page for text or pdf so should be something there. www.familytreemagazine(.)com/forms/dowload.html. there are lots of diffrent ones so worth keeping in your favourites.KIM p.s remove brackets on website

Janet

Janet Report 20 Feb 2004 13:15

David When I first started, I designed a Family Questionnaire to pass around members of the family. If you (or anyone else) would like a copy, just send me an email, and I'll send it to you as an attachment.

David

David Report 21 Feb 2004 12:14

Thanks to all for your assistance. The form you provided are great and most appreciated. Thanks again for sharing. Dave