Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just E-Mailed Ed stewpot Stewart

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 19 Feb 2004 00:44

I have just sent an E-mail to Ed Stewart to see if he will give my missing Brother's Name on his show waiting for an answer will get back to you all when I do even mentioned Genes Connect in my Letter and all the good work the people do for one another talk to you soon I hope Helen.

Gerry

Gerry Report 19 Feb 2004 00:47

Helen Fingers crossed and good luck. Gerry

Sheila

Sheila Report 19 Feb 2004 11:51

Hi Helen, I too just wanted to wish you the very best of luck, I too am looking for birth siblings and appreciate how frustrating it can be when you have no idea of the adoptive name they now have so are unable to trace them in the normal way. But miracles do somtimes happen i was fortunate to find my birth sister at the weekend and sometimes with just an extra bit of luck , dreams can come true, you just have to look at aome of the stories on these notice boards to realise that. My thoughts and best wishes for a happy outcome are with you. Good Luck! Sheila

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 19 Feb 2004 13:40

Hi Helen, Just had to say good luck and I`m keeping my fingers crossed for you! Rebecca :)

Seasons

Seasons Report 19 Feb 2004 16:11

www(.)lookupuk(.)com www(.)missing-you(.)net Channel 4 teletext page 151 "Lost Touch" all worth a try