Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Toronto Star Look ups

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Feb 2004 17:10

I have access to view the Toronto Star newspaper 1894-2001 for the next hour. Please check out here what can be accessed and see if there is anything that you would like me to search for you. http://thestar.pagesofthepast.ca/ Regards Margaret

Sue

Sue Report 16 Feb 2004 18:00

Hi Margaret Thanks for your kind offer. I have e-mailed you direct. Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Feb 2004 18:23

Hi Sue, I have sent you the details. The offer is still open if anyone needs anything. Regards Margaret

krimpers

krimpers Report 17 Feb 2004 22:15

hi margaret can do they have a births section if so can you see a birth for a robert brown and isabella mccutcheon they went to toronto in 1948 thanks isabel

Derek

Derek Report 17 Feb 2004 22:27

Getting late now, but is there a chance to look for an Albert Francis Bannock marrying Lilly Ernestine Hancock 1905-1910. Thanks in advance, Derek in France

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Feb 2004 00:13

Hi Barry, I think you're right, it must be my good looks. Not looking too bad considering it's my bday today - don't you think so??? :o)) It's wasn't for free to me. I was just offering it to anyone who needed anything. I had to pay $5 for 5 hours to search in the archives. Hi Isabel, Yes they do have a birth section which you can to word searches on. I think it's worth the risk of the $5. Pity that you were too late for my offer. Hi Derek, Sorry that you also missed my 'wee' offer.... Regards Margaret