Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

got certifcates today. That was quick.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 9 Feb 2004 20:14

Hi all, I live in Austria now so I have to order any certs. by telphone as online ordering is only for the UK. Well I ordered two certs. on 1st Feb. and was so suprised they came this morning. well that was pretty quick and very good service. Also I`m so happy today as both certs have helped me forward on two lines. Now found my gr gr grandparents and lots of siblings. So I suppose when you get past the famous brick wall yet one more time , it`s all the more fun. Best wishes to everyone, Julie living in Austria

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 9 Feb 2004 22:01

Julie, you lucky girl. I ordered mine on 31st and am still waiting and i live in UK. Hopefully they will come tomorrow. They better!

Chris

Chris Report 10 Feb 2004 00:33

Hi Julie, I live in New Zealand so had to order through NZ Genealogist Society. I ordered 15 Jan - received it today so I think that's pretty good too. Good luck, Christine

Sandra

Sandra Report 10 Feb 2004 20:36

Hi all I have been waiting for 10 days for mine and I live in UK. I phoned them today and they say to be patient until they catch up. Seems like they are concentrating on those who live abroad if this thread is anything to go by. I am bored as I cannot progress further without my certs. Will have to do the ironing instead. Yuk Sandra

Julie

Julie Report 10 Feb 2004 21:23

Hi Sandra, Did you order your certs by phone or online. As I live abroad I can only order by phone. I was just thinking perhaps it`s quicker that way. Just a thought as i often see the threads where people have been waiting so long. Julie