Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Canadian Members - Help with an address please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georgina

Georgina Report 1 Feb 2004 10:34

Can any of our canadian members help me with an address. I am trying to contact a Marjorie E. Stintzi. She posted a message on ancestry.com 18 months ago and I am sure we are related but her e-mail address no longer works. With the help of this message board I have heard that only two numbers come up on Canada 411 for this name. They are Mark Stintzi (807) 488-5469 and a Vernon L. Stintzi, Bergland (807) 488-5790. Does anyone recognise these codes and could tell me the area. Then perhaps I could locate the addresses from phone books and write to them. Georgina

Crista

Crista Report 1 Feb 2004 10:37

Georgina, These are both in Ontario. Will get back to you with address. Crista

Crista

Crista Report 1 Feb 2004 10:39

Georgina, Mark 5841 621st Hwy Morson, ON P0V 2C0 Vernon Bergland Morson, ON P0W 1J0 This site says she's from Rainy River though. http://bbhilda.topcities(.)com/PingPics2003.html Crista