Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Your Family Tree - subscribers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 29 Jan 2004 15:24

I only subscribed at the start of January and I have not yet recieved the new mag. Has anyone had theirs yet or have I missed the boat for this month and should make a hasty sprint for Smiths??

Lucky

Lucky Report 29 Jan 2004 15:50

Yes, I had issue dated Feb about 10 days ago. Why don't you give them a call and ask what issue your subscription starts from in case you end up with 2!!!

Brenda

Brenda Report 29 Jan 2004 15:56

I subscribed at the end of last year .I got Febs issue about the 21st of the month.The did say it might be the 29th ,but I would ring them if you haven,t got it by weekend.

Michelle

Michelle Report 29 Jan 2004 16:46

I sent an email when I first subscribed and they replied with my start date, password for the subscription site and my account number. You will probably start with next months delivery.

Lucky

Lucky Report 29 Jan 2004 18:48

When I started my subscription I said what issue I wanted it to start with as I had just bought the newest one. I did get a letter from them with that info on it.

Caroline

Caroline Report 29 Jan 2004 19:11

My fiance bought me a year's subscription for Xmas but when I saw on here that someone had got theirs (about a week ago) we phoned up to query it and the silly people had my name against his bank account which of course wouldn't go through but they never bothered to ring him or myself. I ended up buying Febs issue myself.