Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Problem with getting onto the 1901 census site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Freda

Freda Report 28 Jan 2004 15:29

I tried to get onto the 1901 census site. manged that found my relly, but when I wanted further info, and came to method of payment, I followed what what said and clicked on credit card got the form up to give the info put Solo in which it seems they take, up popped a notice that said it would not accept my card and to re do the form, wich I did to no avail, everything was filled in correctly, there would be no problem about payment, Ive had no trouble before any ideas?????

Kim

Kim Report 28 Jan 2004 16:14

DID you get the expiry date and valid from date round the wrong way? I have often done that on the 1901 site?! KIM