Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help with 1891 uk census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa

Theresa Report 27 Jan 2004 18:21

Hi all Does anyone know the correct address for this census as i have tried geeves and that just gives me ancestory.com which i have to upgrade to get any one info they have. Theresa.x

Julie

Julie Report 27 Jan 2004 18:34

I think Ancestry are the only ones offering it on the web. To access it a 3mth sub will cost you £35.19 for the uk site I think you can buy cds for different counties tho. Cheers Julie T:)

Theresa

Theresa Report 27 Jan 2004 18:37

Thanks alot juile I am going to f r c in london in feb so i will see if i can find anything then . x

Karen

Karen Report 27 Jan 2004 19:03

Theresa I've got access to the 1891 on ancestry - do you want me to look something up for you? Karen