Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Debbi in Devon Re Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 26 Jan 2004 14:41

Hi Debbi Did you find the 1881 census entry through Family Search? was there an RG number/ piece number etc? which will help me find the entry. If you took it from Family Search it may possibly be Tunbridge Wells not Tonbridge that they lived in as all the census entries I've found for my relations have said Tonbridge but the roads are actually in Tunbridge Wells. Karen

Debbi

Debbi Report 26 Jan 2004 17:01

Dear Karen, Thank you for your reply.Here are the numbers FHL 1341218 PRO ref RG11 piece 0917 folio 89 page 1. The dwelling is called Willesden census place Tonbridge Kent. Hope that helps you to help me. many thanks Debbi