Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help with a 1901 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 25 Jan 2004 17:53

Hi all I've made loads of progress this weekend thanks to sound advice from the GC members ....I've also spent £15 !!! I have one last look up to confirm before investing in heaps of certificates, but only have 25p credit left with 1901 Census :( Can anyone help please ....pretty please ..... I need to know who is in the rest of the family for Gertrude Keen aged 11 at the 1901 census. Born Warwick Aston. Administrative County Staffordshire. Civil Parish Handsworth. This will confirm if she is or isn't my Gt Grandmother on my fathers side :) Here's hoping Sioux

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 25 Jan 2004 18:01

Sioux.... Here they are... mark a keen head drapers asst m 36 born kidgrove staffs elinor e keen wife m 36 born leicester leicestershire gertrude a keen dau 11 born warwick aston dorothy e keen dau 6 bron warwick aston all lliving at..... 14 stamford road handsworth staffordshire. Rebecca.

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 25 Jan 2004 18:09

Wooooo Hooooo you're a star Rebecca Thanks so much....yes she's my Gt Granny! Now I'd better go and finish burning the tea :) Sioux x x

Gary

Gary Report 25 Jan 2004 20:13

Sioux i have got you her birth entry and details from the 1891 census and her parents on the 1881 census if you e mail me