Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help with Reynolds?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 21 Jan 2004 12:23

Does anyone have the varients of the surname Reynolds? I am looking for the surname Rannard, and can only find a few on the sites. I have been told that it is a version of Reynolds, but cannot be sure. thank you

Terence

Terence Report 21 Jan 2004 19:09

Hi Barbara My G/Grandmum was a Reynard. On her marriage cert her surname is spelt Rennard. She came from North Yorks. Are your Reynard's from the same area ?? Terry on the Rock

Barbara

Barbara Report 21 Jan 2004 19:17

Hi Terence & Teresa, The Rannards that I am looking for are from Lincolnshire & Grimsby. As I said, its a very rare name! and I have only started searching for them recently.

Barbara

Barbara Report 22 Jan 2004 17:44

Teresa, I had thought of the Irish connection, I just did not want to have to put myself though that! It is a nightmare that will take a lot of work, but thanks for the tip anyway! Barbara