Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Another quick Ancestry question...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aileen

Aileen Report 12 Jan 2004 11:39

I've mislaid my username so have had to request the info again today to allow me access to the site of which I am a subscriber. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to email a reply? I'm just a bit impatient.. Thanks, Aileen

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Jan 2004 11:59

Hi Aileen, I had to wait about half an hour(seemed like the longest half hour ever), Karen

Aileen

Aileen Report 12 Jan 2004 12:11

Thanks Karen...I'm sure that I've been waiting longer than that. I suppose it is Monday after all- and I guess we're not in the same time zone either LOL aileen

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Jan 2004 15:10

Aileen, have you got it yet? Karen

Caroline

Caroline Report 12 Jan 2004 15:24

I wanted to use Ancestry at work during my lunch hour but couldn't remember my password so I asked for it to be emailed to me, it still hasn't turned up yet!! I asked them last Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Aileen

Aileen Report 12 Jan 2004 17:31

Karen, it's 5.20pm and it still hasn't turned up!! Caroline, I think I'll go mad if I have to wait much longer especially as I've just renewed my membership. I shall complain tomorrow if it's not in my inbox! Aileenx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 13 Jan 2004 14:35

Aileen, just wondered if you've got it yet,hopefully you have but if not do you need me to look up anything? Karen