Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dublin Help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 11 Jan 2004 20:33

Hello, Could someone help by teling me how i could find someone living in Dublin around 1900. I'm looking for Richard Joseph O'shea. Thanks, Daniel Longman

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 12 Jan 2004 00:17

Could this be him? SHEA, Richard Joseph Birth Gender: Male Birth Date: 27 Aug 1871 Birthplace: 910, Kingstown No 2, Dub, Ire Recorded in: Dublin, Ireland Collection: Civil Registration Father: Mathew SHEA Mother: Elizabeth BURKE Source: FHL Film 255827 Dates: 1870 - 1873

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Jan 2004 11:41

Hi Daniel, I've just seen Lindas reply and thought i'd let you know that Kingstown is now called Dun Laoghaire.I had a g grandfather born in Parsonstown,Kings co,Ireland and spent ages looking for it but found out that its now Birr, Co Offaly.