Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help needed please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melvyn

Melvyn Report 3 Jan 2004 15:46

Hello everyone I have come to a dead end on trying to find a marriage of my Gr Gr Gr Gr grandfather using common sense i would say that it would be between 1851 and 1854 in Lancashire possably the Accrington area but I have looked everywhere for it and i can not find it, can anyone think of any other places to look. His name is Henry Chippendale and he married Mary Ann Martin.

Jill

Jill Report 3 Jan 2004 16:10

This is the only one I could find so thought id pass it on just in case. HENRY CHIPPENDALE Male -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event(s): Birth: 20 JUL 1855 Christening: 26 AUG 1855 Great Harwood, Lancashire, England Death: Burial: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parents: Father: PETER CHIPPENDALE Family Mother: MARY

Valerie

Valerie Report 3 Jan 2004 16:56

Happy New Year, For Lancashire research do you know the Lancslist site, now at www.ukgen.com ? I've found it very helpful. Valerie.