Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy New Year Everyone.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 1 Jan 2004 22:48

Know it's a little late in the day (22.40) but happy new Year to everyone, (this is the first chance I,ve had today) esp. to all that have helped me in the past. Good luck to everyone in their research this year and may we continue to be as helpful to each other as we have been over the last year. Anyone in the Bucks area esp. around the Chalfont , GX. Chesham, Amersham etc area that is interested in perhaps forming a 'support each other' group please get in touch ,either an on-line or social group would be good, any ideas. Happy Researching Everyone. Regards Lynn.

Melba64

Melba64 Report 1 Jan 2004 23:08

Happy New Year to you too. I would also like to thank those who seem so willing to help people time and time again. I assure you your efforts are appreciated by most of us. Good luck to all of you with your research efforts. Mel

Linda

Linda Report 2 Jan 2004 18:54

Nudge