Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Does anyone live near:-

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidami

Sidami Report 16 Dec 2003 13:08

St Andrews Church in Countesthorpe Leics. Sue............. I would like a photo of a grave if possible. Regards Sue................

Sidami

Sidami Report 17 Dec 2003 00:10

nudge!!!!!!!

Debbi

Debbi Report 17 Dec 2003 10:58

sue, there is a thread on the record office board about photos MERRY CHRISTMAS Debbi

Sidami

Sidami Report 17 Dec 2003 16:08

Hi Deb, I have seen the one on records board I could not see any one from Leicester though, but I have just had an email today from Mike who goes near the church and fingers crossed he is going tomorrow, so hope he finds them all. Regards Sue.................

Debbi

Debbi Report 17 Dec 2003 16:19

Hi Sue, fingers crossed then. Remeber if you need north devon photos give me a shout all the best Debbi

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC)

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC) Report 20 Dec 2003 13:28

Debbi ... You can uncross your fingers now ....lol :))) Sue has now got the photo's I took for her on Thursday.... MIKE.