Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MSN technical e mail problem!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 10 Dec 2003 12:59

I wonder if anybody could help me, I have an account with MSN. I have been reciving my e mails as normal however when one person contacts me the 'from' part is blank therefore I cannot open the email as this is where the link is. I have received emails from this source with no problems before, its driving me mad, can anyone help me resolve this problem!! Thanking you in anticipation Anna x

George

George Report 10 Dec 2003 19:00

The problem i'm having is that when i send an email, nothing appears in my sent box so i don't know if it went!!!!!!

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 10 Dec 2003 20:40

Last week I tried to send an e-mail to a member with a MSN address and it was returned to me I had not had any problems before.

Jim

Jim Report 10 Dec 2003 20:49

I am really fed up with the so called New MSN. It's nothng but trouble and I can't seem to be able to contact them to sort it out. I had one reply with questions, then when I sent answers back to their senders address the Postmaster couldn't deliver it!!!! I have six copies of increasingly stronger languaged emails I want to send them, can anyone give me guidance please? Another problem is they now permanently block attachments even though as in my case, I'd asked for the items to be sent me. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Jim.

Oz Mozz

Oz Mozz Report 10 Dec 2003 20:59

I have had the same problem but with just one .... a new contact from GC! I emailed Margaret to send again and the SAME thing happened ... a blank in the senders spot. It is really frustrating! What is MORE frsutrating is the wretched MSN haven't even answered my emails! What on earth is the point of having a 'help' or 'contact us'? Grrrrrrrrrrr! (as well Jim!!) ;) Sonja