Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

message for Ann Knight, Katrina, and Karen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eileen

Eileen Report 28 Nov 2003 10:18

Hello, I havn't managed to get to the rcords office this week, because i have had an accident(my own fault) I have a number of broken ribs so life at the moment is on a go slow. Will let you know when i will be able to resume research. Sorry about this. Eileen in Portsmouth

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Nov 2003 14:05

Oh Eileen, Please don't worry about any delay but thanks for letting me know. So sorry to hear about your accident, whatever did you do? I am sure it is very painful. Actually I thought the delay was because you were still having problems with your daughters health. anyway these rellies have been 'in hiding for a century or so so a bit longer wont matter. Please keep me posted as to how you are and I hope that your ribs soon heal Best wishes Ann

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Nov 2003 14:44

hi eileen, i'm so sorry to hear about your accident-hope you're be feeling better in the not too distant future. and heres me feeling sorry for myself because i have an eye infection(again), take care, karen

Katie

Katie Report 28 Nov 2003 16:18

Hello Eileen! I do hope you are not to battered - sounds like you've been three rounds with Mike Tyson! Get better soon - please don't worry about anything else! Everyone I'm searching for is long gone, so it's not like they're going anywhere! Take care of yourself! Best Wishes, -Kat