Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cant find ancestral village

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 27 Nov 2003 17:09

Can someone tell me what the address is for ancestral villages I cant seem to get on it. Thanks Marie

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Nov 2003 17:12

Isn't it ancestral-villages(.)co(.)uk Jim

Marie

Marie Report 27 Nov 2003 17:14

Thanks Jim will have a go.

Patricia

Patricia Report 27 Nov 2003 21:20

I have tried many times to log on with my name and password but never get any further because it always says website not responding. This has been going for for some weeks now. What else can I do?

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 27 Nov 2003 22:14

Patricia - did you receive an e.mail confirming from Ancestral Villages... You have to click on the 'whatsit' on the e.mail to complete registration. I had probs' with it also but i've just tried it and it's working fine. Sue.

Patricia

Patricia Report 28 Nov 2003 11:38

Yes I am fully accepted with my name and passward confirmed, yet when I try and log on the little blue box on the right of my screen takes so long to fill (it never gets more than half way) then I get the message web site not responding.

Gigi

Gigi Report 28 Nov 2003 13:20

Is working OK for me too!! Gillian

Patricia

Patricia Report 28 Nov 2003 14:49

I HAVE RE-REGISTERED AGAIN, AND ITS ALL CONFIRMED AS BEFORE, AND STILL I GET TIMED OUT - WEB SITE NOT RESPONDING. I WILL KEEP TRYING BUT IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Gloria

Gloria Report 29 Nov 2003 11:10

i use that site quite often and had a couple of contacts from there but never had any trouble with it