Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

this is something i think we should all help with

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 24 Nov 2003 11:20

Pass it on! After a successful October, The Breast Cancer Site needs your help to keep the momentum going and to reach a November goal of funding 250 mammograms for women in need. Simply visit The Breast Cancer Site at http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/home every day and click on the pink "Fund Free Mammograms" button to help fund free mammograms for women in need. It costs you nothing to help. Site sponsors cover the cost of the mammograms. You can click once per day in October (and beyond). During November, the value of clicks on the button is DOUBLED, meaning your click gives twice the usual amount of funding toward free mammograms. This is being extended due to its October success. In addition, the site is featuring stories of exactly how and where your clicks make a difference. See the link to these stories, updated every week during November, on the page that loads immediately after you click on the pink button at: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/home Pass it along as a way to fight breast cancer all year long! http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/home

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 24 Nov 2003 14:51

Excellent Emma - maybe you should pop this on the Guest Book too - it won't disappear so fast. Have done my click and added it to my faves - mum had breast cancer just over 2 years ago, so this is close to my heart!! Will be clicking every day now !!! Maz. XX

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 24 Nov 2003 15:02

Emma Thank you for passing that on. Having gone through the trauma of suspected breast cancer this is a subject close to my heart. I was one of the lucky ones and my lump proved benign but I have two friends who were not so lucky. Will be clicking everyday. Kathleen

Chelly

Chelly Report 24 Nov 2003 17:05

Well done Emma - have clicked - and also passed on to friends Shirley

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 24 Nov 2003 19:47

Thank you for letting us know about this Emma. I have also had a breast cancer scare, which luckily turned out to be nothing serious. I will definately "click" on this one as often as I can remember. Maggy,West Yorkshire