Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How do i

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Nov 2003 10:31

find a mothers madian name Lily Hanson born 1887 Mother Elizabeth Hanson, Father William Hanson need Elizabeth,'s madian name

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Nov 2003 10:33

You would have to get Lilys birth certificate or a marriage for her parents.

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Nov 2003 10:38

i am waiting on Lily Hanson weddin cert will that help me any

Zoe

Zoe Report 20 Nov 2003 10:45

Jeffrey Lily's wedding certificate will give you her age, address and occupation and the name and occupation for her father. Depending on how old it is it may gve you an exact age or say simply "of full age". from this you can wprk out when she was born and try and track down her birth cerificate. The birth certificate will give you her mothers maiden name. Zoe

Aileen

Aileen Report 20 Nov 2003 10:45

Where were William and Elizabeth from, Jeffrey? The marriage could be on LDS site. I quickly found an Eliza Conland marrying a William Hanson in Bishops Ryder, Birmingham in 1868 Aileen

Dave

Dave Report 20 Nov 2003 11:49

Hi Jeffrey, There is a William Henry Hanson and Elizabeth Ball in March 1885 Manchester vol 8d page 327. Dave