Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

UK BMD Exchange problems?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amie

Amie Report 19 Nov 2003 13:24

Is anyone else having problems with UK BMD Exchange, I've just registered and when I go back to enter my username and password and press submit it is saying that the page isn't found? Amie

Aileen

Aileen Report 19 Nov 2003 13:36

yes I'm getting that too and also got the same when I registered the other day Aileen

BrianW

BrianW Report 19 Nov 2003 14:00

I've been trying to log in since the weekend and had no luck, I can access the site and can get in as a guest to view but can't amend/add to my records and there's no contact link.

Margaret

Margaret Report 19 Nov 2003 14:18

Amie I've just been on and no problems. Are you sure you have the web address correct. Your title on this thread is BMD exchange, but it is BDM http://www(.)ukbdm(.)co(.)uk/ remove brackets Margaret

Amie

Amie Report 19 Nov 2003 14:26

Hi Margaret It was right what I put in before, I've just checked it again I don't know what is wrong with it? Amie

Aileen

Aileen Report 19 Nov 2003 15:11

Amy, I have even re-registered and it has accepted my registration but then says the page cannot be displayed. It's really annoying me now!!

Janet

Janet Report 19 Nov 2003 15:28

Don't know if it will help, but when I read this message, I tried three times to get on to the site, and I had the same problems as Amie. Then, on the fourth try - it WORKED! Perhaps it's an intermittant problem? Anyway, while on there, I've managed to find a contact e-mail address for any problems. graham@cfcuk(.)org Remove brackets Hope this helps Janet

Janet

Janet Report 19 Nov 2003 15:30

GC won't let me put the e-mail address! I'll send it via e-mail to each of you! Janet

Flossie

Flossie Report 19 Nov 2003 15:55

I have just registered with the ukbmd site and had no problem. I am really impressed with all the tips I am getting on this board. So many sites I didnt know about. I havent found anything new yet but who knows I might do soon. Thanks everybody for sharing your tips. Gillian xx

Caz

Caz Report 19 Nov 2003 17:14

I've just registered and followed their advice to close my browser down and then open it again. It didn't work so I shut my computer down and re-started - tried again and it worked! Maybe just my lucky day but perhaps worth a try.

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 19 Nov 2003 19:54

I registered on the site this afternoon and I have had no problems as yet Bren