Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HOW DO I DO THIS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maria

Maria Report 11 Nov 2003 21:55

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE ? WHEN I LOG ON AND GO TO NEW NAMES ADDED TO MY LIST IN LAST 7 DAYS IT SAYS I HAVE MESSAGES BESIDE THE NAMES. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I GET TO THE MESSAGES TO READ THEM ? I AM NOT A PAID UP MEMBER, WOULD THAT BE THE REASON ??????????????

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Nov 2003 21:58

i am a paid up member and it shows this with me also so i dont know. sorry Lisa

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 11 Nov 2003 22:06

Maria and Lisa, Go to Your Names - click on the name - ie. Smith this will bring up a new menu for you to click on showing where the new messages are. Elisabeth

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Nov 2003 22:23

thank you i have done that. Very good

Maria

Maria Report 11 Nov 2003 22:36

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE MESSAGES FOR AGES YOU ARE CLEVER LOL

Monica

Monica Report 11 Nov 2003 23:52

as a rule of thumb- whenever you see green lettering, you can click on it for a way in to more info

Paul

Paul Report 11 Nov 2003 23:59

And please, with respect, use lower case in your messages. You may be ignored (in the politest way) by always using upper case. Paul