Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Advice Needed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 10 Nov 2003 22:41

I am assisting a possible link to my family tree, problem is that we cant find the info that we need. I am trying to find out the sibling's of - HENRY TAYLOR (b 1813) HARRIET TAYLOR (b1814 NEE RILEY) we know that harriet taylor was listed as a innkeeper, I know they definatly spent time in Warwickshire/Staffordshire, i also know that they were married in 1835. The only sibling we can find is THOMAS RILEY TAYLOR (b1843). PLEASE HELP ...........................

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 12 Nov 2003 08:30

Hi, The only thing I can suggest is to get the birth certificate of Thomas then look in nearby by churches for his baptism. The couple may have baptised other children in the same church so a search forward and back from Thomas might find them. Hope this helps, Gwynne

Joan

Joan Report 13 Nov 2003 17:37

Hi Can't find them on the 1851 Warwickshire census. Joan

Patricia

Patricia Report 14 Nov 2003 05:52

Sorry Thomas was christened in Wawickshire or Staffordshire, i have a sneaky feeling that they went to live in london for several years, so it would probably a london look up that i need. many thanks all !!!!!!!!!!!!!