Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Viewing 'All Relatives'

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 5 Nov 2003 14:48

Thanks to eveyone who gave me advice on software packages - I still havn't finally decided which to use, but have discovered that Family Historian is the only one which shows an 'all relatives' chart. I'm now torn between this and Family Tree Maker. If anyone has checked out both, I'd be interested in your thoughts. I did try PAF which is easy to use - and free, but dosn't offer much if, like me, you want to print colourful charts, etc. to make up a family tree book. Jeni

Darren white

Darren white Report 6 Nov 2003 11:53

I have family Tree maker 10 and you can view an all-in-one tree for any person in your tree and it also enables you to upload your tree to the net & lets you create your own website Daz