Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Advice about Freebmd please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aileen

Aileen Report 30 Oct 2003 11:21

Without meaning to sound daft, where exactly do I go once I get on this site? It seems to me that it's one big advert for sites that want payment so what part is actually free?? Thanx Aileen

Penny

Penny Report 30 Oct 2003 11:23

Hi Aileen, let the homepage fully load then scroll down and in big red letters you will see 'search'. Enter here and all will be revealed. Hope this helps

Aileen

Aileen Report 30 Oct 2003 11:34

Are you there Penny? The site is www.freebmd(.)com isn't it cos I'm there now and there are no red letters at all. Aileen

Anna

Anna Report 30 Oct 2003 11:38

Hiya Aileen the address for FreeBMD is actually http://freebmd.rootsweb(.)com/cgi/search.pl hope this helps Anna

Aileen

Aileen Report 30 Oct 2003 11:41

You're a star, Anna! No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere Thanks a bunch Aileen x

Aileen

Aileen Report 30 Oct 2003 11:48

Dunnit!!!! Aileen x