Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NBI Look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 28 Oct 2003 08:04

If anyone has the NBI could I please get a lookup for Cassidy deaths between 1870 and 1874. I am mostly interested in infant deaths. Probably in Medway, Kent, although the couple I am trying to track were married in Medway and the first child I can find is in Kildare, Ireland in 1874. Second child born in Kildare, then the rest in Chatham. I am wondering if the four year gap between marriage and first child is due to miscarriage or infant death. Any help greatly appreciated.

Penny

Penny Report 28 Oct 2003 08:13

Theresa back a page or two a member called Darren White was doing NBI lookups. Penny

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 28 Oct 2003 08:14

Hi Penny; Thanks, I will look for the posting, then head for bed.

Margaret

Margaret Report 28 Oct 2003 08:15

Teresa The only parishes listed for Kent are: Deptford, Baptist Meeting House Deptford, St Paul Lee, St Margaret Lewisham, St Mary the Virgin Margaret

Shirley

Shirley Report 28 Oct 2003 08:16

I am going to the medway records office this morning. It will be the first time so I do not know what I will find but I will look for you.

Shirley

Shirley Report 28 Oct 2003 14:06

Looked through from 1870 to 1874 on gro deaths. No cassidy deaths medway area. Mainly Liverpool. Sorry cannot be more help. Shirley.

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 28 Oct 2003 17:05

Thank you Shirley and Margaret. I will have to try another tactic.