Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i have 1861 glamorgan census cd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 26 Oct 2003 19:31

if anyone wants me to do a look please ask. deb

Mystified

Mystified Report 26 Oct 2003 20:12

Could you please try and look up Thomas Morris b c 1842-1848 Maesteg. Thank you

Annie

Annie Report 26 Oct 2003 20:45

Hi Does it cover Cadoxton Juxta Neath? If so I might grovel ... A

Helen

Helen Report 27 Oct 2003 08:14

Hi Debra Could you possibly look up Samuel Mildon, born c.1843, St Fagans, Glamorgan. Would really appreciate this - have found it very difficult to get any information regarding Wales. Best wishes Helen

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 27 Oct 2003 08:34

Dear deb: Would you kindly check for any COLVILLES in Glam. in 1861? 1881, 1891 and 1901 Censuses show father RICHARD, wife CATHERINE, sons RICHARD W, FREDERICK, CHARLES and HENRY. Before those dates they do not appear to exist. I suspect a change of name! They mostly lived later in YSTRADFODWG and LLANWONNO. Thank you.

Trish

Trish Report 27 Oct 2003 09:16

Hi Debra, would you have a look to see if William and Louisa Morrell (may be spelt Moral, Morell, Morrel or even Morle) are there please. William born c1818 Porlock and Louisa born c1826 Countisbury. Possibly in the Landore, Swansea area. Thank you Trish

Michelle

Michelle Report 27 Oct 2003 19:45

I would be very grateful if you could look up John Lloyd born about 1883 in Maesteg, Bridgend and died 12 Oct 1951, he married a Louisa Greenslade. His father was David Lloyd died 1901. I don't know his mother's name. Thanks a lot, M.

BrianW

BrianW Report 30 Oct 2003 10:09

Might I suggest that you add the fact that you have the CD to the thread "What Records do you have" thread on the Records Office board (if you haven't already done so).

Maxine

Maxine Report 30 Oct 2003 10:21

Hi There I would be really interested if you find any Trivetts or Cornwalls in the Pontypridd area. My great grandfather Trivett was born in 1872 in Devon , and moved to Pontypridd with his family around 1880, but I am keen to discover if there were any other family members that preceded them. Best Regards Maxine

Michelle

Michelle Report 30 Oct 2003 13:06

Hi Maxine, there is a Mike Trevett living near me, I am not far from Pontypridd. He is in his 30s and is a singer. I could look him up in the telephone directory for you.

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 1 Nov 2003 15:15

Hi Deb, Could you please look up for me Rees Morgan, born in Briton Ferry in about 1858. His father was David and his mother I think was Margaret, but not sure. Thank You, Maggy, West Yorkshire