Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can't find henery!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 24 Oct 2003 22:23

hi, i am trying to find a Henery Rouse, i have his family on 1881 census, his mother and father: stephen & mary, children:joe & carrey,i know there were two other children:caroline & joseph who died in infancy, but henery is not on there!! he was born 1857, can anyone help me, i just want to know what happend to him,where he went? did he marry? were there any children. more than likely by 1881 he had left home and married, or maybe not!! it's very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 24 Oct 2003 22:26

Do you know where he was born/ who he married/ what his occupation was??? Rough idea of area to look at?? Maz. XX

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 24 Oct 2003 22:33

hi maz, he was born in little compton, warwickshire, i don't know much about him, i know he excisted cos his name and birth are in a family bible i have.

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 24 Oct 2003 22:49

just nudging this to the top!

Crista

Crista Report 24 Oct 2003 22:58

Christine, I searched for Henery Rouse born 1857 plus or minus 2 years and found him. Henry ROUSE Head M Male 23 Little Compton, Gloucester, England Brewers Clerk Harriett H. ROUSE Wife M Female 23 Stratford On Avon, Warwick, England Elizabeth JARRETT Lodger W Female 71 North Newington, Oxford, England Source Information: Dwelling 4 West St Census Place Stratford On Avon, Warwick, England Family History Library Film 1341739 Public Records Office Reference RG11 Piece / Folio 3100 / 9 Page Number 9

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 24 Oct 2003 22:59

I knew someone would put it on before I could!! Fast work Crista!! Maz. XX

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 24 Oct 2003 23:26

LOADS OF THANKS!!!!!!!! to all of you, you have solved a puzzle for me at long last, i've noted down everything, and i will add it to my files now. you are all great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!