Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

message for Janet Vessey, susan Burman and Ann Kni

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eileen

Eileen Report 24 Oct 2003 21:41

Janet, could find no McCandless from Donegal at Portsmouth. Susan, i did a very quick look for your Riddle family but couldn't find them, but i did run out of time so i promise to put them at the top of my list for when i go back in a couple of weeks. Ann, i have lots of information for you on your Fennell family and Martin family (i will e-mail you direct as there is far to much to put on here, i have also got you a couple of copies that i thought might be of some use and will scan these over to you. Linda, what parish did William get married in, as there are loads of Grants in the area? hope this helps Eileen p.s had to write the messages this way as it is taken half an hour to get the messages on the board, site very slow this evening. Eileen

Linda

Linda Report 24 Oct 2003 23:46

Hello Eileen, William Grant got married in East Sussex. He seemed to 'disappear' soon afterwards! I only know from the certificate that he was a sailor from Portsmouth! Many, many thanks for trying. I really appreciate your efforts. I am in East Sussex, if I can help you in any way please ask. Linda.

Susan

Susan Report 25 Oct 2003 02:58

Hi Eileen, thank you for looking don't worry if you can't find them I have been having trouble finding him for the last three years. Thanks again Sue