Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MSN E-mail

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 10:01

Hi, Just wondered if anyone else is on MSN and having problems accessing their e-mails. I have been trying to access since around 8.30 this morning and having no luck. A friend said it maybe due to a virus. Sorry its not really relevant but this is my only means of contacting the outside world at the moment!!! Sarah

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 22 Oct 2003 10:08

Hi, My hotmail address is out of action as well. Gwynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 10:10

Me too :o)

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 10:16

Hi, I know I shouldn't say it but Good!!! I hate to think I'm the only one, you always think the computers gone bonkers don't you? Thanks!! Sarah

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 22 Oct 2003 10:29

mine is working so perhaps the problem has been resolved now.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 10:37

Also working now :o))

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 10:51

Somebody obviously doesn't like me, cos I still can't get on mine :-( Sarah

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2003 13:11

I finally got on and it wasn't worth the hassle cos I only had junk mail, never mind, at least its working now!! Sarah