Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 and 1891 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 21 Oct 2003 19:00

looking for a JENKIN EVANS 1840? born llantwit magor glamorgan. i know his wife`s name was eliza ? born 1852 in carmarthenshire, would like any info, anyone can find. thank you. deb

mab

mab Report 21 Oct 2003 20:57

Debra, here they are in 1901 in case you haven't get this yet: Forenames, Lastname, Age, Where Born, Census Place, Census County, Occupation Jenkin, EVANS, 61, Glamorganshire Lantwit Major, Pyle, Glamorgan, Horseman On Farm Eliza, EVANS, 49, Carmarthenshire, Pyle, Glamorgan, Sarah, EVANS, 16, Glamorgan Laleston, Pyle, Glamorgan, John, EVANS, 13, Glamorgan Laleston, Pyle, Glamorgan, Cowboy On Farm Thomas, EVANS, 12, Glamorgan Laleston, Pyle, Glamorgan, Hannah, EVANS, 8, Glamorgan Laleston, Pyle, Glamorgan Sorry, can't help with 1871 or 91, Marian

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 21 Oct 2003 22:00

Hi Deb, Just had a look and can't find any of them. I wonder if Ancestry haven't covered the whole of Wales yet. I also have someone from Wales that I can't find on there! Maggy