Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alive and Kicking I belive

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Devon1234

Devon1234 Report 21 Oct 2003 15:47

Tracing family tree along with the rest of the world so far so good, however slight problem, A relative who I know is alive who could provide me with some important answers has vanished, I know I could put this one on the trying to find board but I wondered can anybody advise me which direction I should go in to trace this person I know there name, details of their marriage from 1837 site also the names and years their children were born again from 1837 site they went on to get divorced around 1953/1960 am I able to obain any records on the divorce? also they remarried and new husbands surname was the same as wifes maiden name they also went on to have 2 sons from this marriage help any advise who/what/where I go next many many thanks Karen

Maxine

Maxine Report 21 Oct 2003 17:14

Hi Karen You will probably need to check out the electoral register. If you email me some details I'll see if I can find them on 192.com for you. Regards Maxine