Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Middlesex English Parish Records-Useful site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 20 Oct 2003 18:55

i have found this site, may be useful for those of you who had ancestors in this area. http://www(.)angelfire(.)com/fl/Sumter/Middlesex(.)html

Lorna

Lorna Report 20 Oct 2003 20:49

Brilliant!! Guess who found a relative lol

Alison

Alison Report 20 Oct 2003 21:06

Thanks a lot for this site found that my earliest Clilverd was married in Ealing in 1762 I already knew he applied for a licence (recorded as Clilward) but he also married the same woman later in the year in Upton cum Chalvey Bucks,wonder why they married twice?

Sarah

Sarah Report 20 Oct 2003 21:22

Thanks for that, its a good site . I wonder if there a more like that. However i know my relatives were in Middlesex yet it does not list any of their marriages!! Thanks Sarah

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Oct 2003 21:25

Just tried this site, it is temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption. It must be us on this site !!!! Margaret

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 20 Oct 2003 22:07

there are more like this...you just have to search for them i posted one for cheshire bmd records earlier.

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 21 Oct 2003 00:54

Oh dear! It's still suspended... and after I'd saved it as a favourite earlier this evening in the hope of finally hunting down my pesky Dutton ancestors who were born in 'Middlesex, London'. Maybe tomorrow...

Tricia

Tricia Report 21 Oct 2003 08:33

Still can't get on this site, has anyone else managed? Tricia

Sarah

Sarah Report 21 Oct 2003 09:45

Ive just tried and ive managed to get on the site no problems Is there one for KENT? Sarah

Sue

Sue Report 21 Oct 2003 11:01

I've just tried and got this message. Temporarily Unavailable The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption. The site will be available again in approximately 4 hours! Sue

Sandra

Sandra Report 21 Oct 2003 13:04

had problems getting on site, had to go through msn search. got there and its still suspended. ill try again later. sandra

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 21 Oct 2003 13:42

tried this site and its still suspended :(((( will try again in 2hrs!!!!

We're all crazy now

We're all crazy now Report 21 Oct 2003 14:34

It's working! Thanks for the great link. Jeannie