Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where do I start!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ellen

Ellen Report 20 Oct 2003 17:05

I am looking for a man called Paul Edward Devlin, he was married to my mum but she has pasted away and I am trying to find out any info on my mum or contact details for Paul Edward Devlin. My mothers name was Pamela Bruce and she married my dad back in 1969 her name then changed to Pamela Murphy. Since then she has remarried Paul Edward Devlin but she pasted away before I got chance to see her back in Aug 2001. If you have any ideas or info please email me on [email protected] Cheers

Janet

Janet Report 20 Oct 2003 17:19

If you haven't already done so, put the details on the Trying to Find board. Jan

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 20 Oct 2003 17:22

also if he is possibly still alive you could ask someone here to check 192.com for you. Then they can check the electoral register.