Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 Warwickshire Look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Oct 2003 16:30

Look in for Edwin Rowe possiblity that his surname has changed over the years born circa 1840.

Carol

Carol Report 20 Oct 2003 16:35

The only Edwin Rowes I have are the ones below, and none were born in Warwickshire. The disc covers Devon Norfolk and Warwickshire. ROWE, Edwin Son <1829> Devonport-DEV Plymouth Charles Martyr ROWE, Edwin Son <1836> Cullompton-Dev Cullompton ROWE, Edwin Son <1842> Walkhampton-DEV Walkhampton ROWE, Edwin Neph <1843> Tiverton-Dev Tiverton ROWE, Edwin Son <1845> Stoke Damarel-DEV Stoke Damerel ROWE, Edwin Son <1847> ------- Whitchurch ROWE, Edwin Son <1848> St Savours Norwich---- Eccles In Guiltcross

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Oct 2003 16:37

thank you Carol, i have found a possible branch to the tree, but i am having a job finding them anywhere, the only place they are listed is LDS.

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Oct 2003 16:39

Its possible Ruth as i cant find the family i will try under Howe in case of transcript errors, i know judging by the lack of records that i am finding there is some kind of error with the surname.

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Oct 2003 16:42

thanks for that Ruth i will put it on disc as a possiblity.

Carol

Carol Report 20 Oct 2003 16:42

Good thinking, here you are Head: HOWE, John Neighbors 293420 Name Relationship Mar Age Sex Occupation Birthplace John HOWE Head M 60 M Wheelwright Fillongley-War Hannah HOWE Wife - 52 F --- Fillongley-War Sarah HOWE Daur U 22 F Dressmaker Fillongley-War John HOWE Son U 17 M At Home Fillongley-War Thomas HOWE Son U 15 M At Home Fillongley-War Eliza HOWE Daur U 13 F At Home Fillongley-War Edwin HOWE Son - 11 M At Home Fillongley-War Address: Parish House, Meriden Census Place: Fillongley Meriden, Warwickshire PRO Reference: HO/107/2063 Folio: 453 Page: 29 FHL Film: 0087322

Carol

Carol Report 20 Oct 2003 16:44

Now you have it in glorious stereo LOL

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Oct 2003 16:45

Thank you carol i like things to look semetrical, Double vision LOL.