Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Confused!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 20 Oct 2003 09:54

It doesn't take a lot I know, but when I look up one of 'my names' the top of the frame tells me that there are 9 people with that name on the entire site. How do I get to see them when the 3 options trying to find/history/ etc are empty? :-( Viv

Deborah

Deborah Report 20 Oct 2003 10:04

Hi Vivienne, You need to either use the options at the top of that page, says list by name, place or year of birth. The other way is to just enter the name in the quick search box, top right hand corner of the screen Debbie

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 20 Oct 2003 10:08

Thanks Debbie, Durrrrr me, I knew that. Must be old age creeping in! Thanks again for the nudge ;) Viv