Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 19 Oct 2003 02:59

If I could ask for some more help, I am looking for May Bannell born I think 1893 and had a sister Vi Bannell. Thank you Valerie

Michelle

Michelle Report 19 Oct 2003 03:19

Hi Valerie If she was born in 1893 you will need the 1901 census, not the 1891. Michelle

Valerie

Valerie Report 19 Oct 2003 03:36

hi Michelle That was rought date I first worked out, but thought it could have been earlier as I have look on the 1901 census and cannot find her, there is no name that comes near it. Thanks anyway Valerie

Michelle

Michelle Report 19 Oct 2003 03:47

Valerie There are 6 Mary Bannell's on the 1891 census, the youngest is 5 years old Bannell, Mary Bell Relationship: Daughter County: Lancashire Age: 5 Civil Parish: Walton on the Hill Gender: Female ED: 39 Where Born: Lancashire, Liverpool Eccl. Parish: St Mary Piece: RG12/2977 Town: Walton Folio: 75 Page: 34 Michelle

Valerie

Valerie Report 19 Oct 2003 11:45

Hi Michelle. Thanks that gives me something to go on now, and see if it comes to fruition. Valerie