Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Member of the week - Ann L in Darlington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 18 Oct 2003 10:47

Ann should be member of the week. She has regularly gone off to various records offices/cemetaries to do a lookup for someone. Thank you for all your help Ann, I and all the others you are helping are extremely grateful. George

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 18 Oct 2003 11:11

AAWW George Thank for those kind words., now I'm going to cry. Ann,Darlington

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 18 Oct 2003 12:46

George I have to agree with every word you said. Ann has been really good to me also, she's a gem. kim

Karen

Karen Report 20 Oct 2003 16:04

Hi Have been away for a few days and have only just seen this. Ann has done most of the research that I need in the Durham area and a cemetery search, all very productive I may add. Without Ann's very kind act I would not have all the info I do on my husbands rellies and if that was not enough, she has even sent me photocopies of census and buriel records. What an angel! Thank you Ann Best wishes from Karen Hindmarch Birmingham