Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 Lookup for Leicestershire - Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 17 Oct 2003 23:49

Hello, Please can anyone help me, I'm looking for the parents and any brothers/sisters of WALTER CHARLES MOORE who was born in 1884 so should be 7 years old. He would probably be in Market Bosworth but I am not certain about that. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Christopher J

Carol

Carol Report 18 Oct 2003 00:08

Found one in Market Bosworth age 6. His birthday probably fell after the census date. Walter C Moore grandson 6 born Sutton Cheney Harriet granddaughter 4 Its at the top of a continuation sheet, I will try and find the first page.

Christopher

Christopher Report 18 Oct 2003 00:13

Thanks a lot, that sounds like him (well I hope it is lol)

Carol

Carol Report 18 Oct 2003 00:16

Here is the top half. 35 Bosworth Road Richard Pegg Head 66 Agricultural Labourer Mark Moore Son in law 37 Selina Moore Daughter 39 Anne Merrick Granddaughter 12 Alfred Merrick Granddaughter 12 All born Sutton Cheney

Carol

Carol Report 18 Oct 2003 00:23

Sorry I took so long, the images take ages to load.

Christopher

Christopher Report 18 Oct 2003 00:24

Thank you very much :) This has been a great help

Carol

Carol Report 18 Oct 2003 00:26

Nice ones those. You get the parents, the grandfather, and the mothers maiden name, all in one go.