Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gedcom: the uploading of baptism details into GC t

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 17 Oct 2003 11:53

I have received the following email from GC this morning in connection with the problem of no baptism details being uploaded when a gedcom is put onto a GC tree. ---------------- Margaret ----------------- I have spoken with our development team and whilst it is correct that the introduction of the incorporation of baptism details into Gedcom files uploaded to GenesConnected was ready to be tested a few months ago, the implemntation of this new facility has now been delayed. I appreciate the frustration that this is causing you but as you will be aware, we are a very small team and there are just so many other enhancements to the site and the loading of family trees that have had to take priority. I'm afraid that, at this stage, I can not give you a firm date of when we will be introducing this enhancement but rest assured that it will not be forgotten and will be implemented as and when time allows. Regards NickyD http://www.GenesConnected.com

Janet

Janet Report 17 Oct 2003 12:38

Oh well, at least we know the situation now. We'll just have to wait a little longer, won't we?! Janet