Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 census help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Oct 2003 10:39

I am looking for Robert Wacey, age about 10 in 1871 born bethnal green. in 1881 living at Town RD, 11 Eastbourne Terrace, EDmonton, Middx. occ. plate glass silverer. I think his mother was Eliza/emma. i am trying to find a connection to Robert Wacey (b 1840)Hackney & his wife Eliza, son Fred born 1869. lived at 202a Cassland Road, south Hackney in 1881, 1891 & 1901. any help would be much appreciated.

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Oct 2003 11:10

does anyone have 1871 access please? do you know where i can get a copy of the census?

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 19 Oct 2003 13:45

Hi, It has been filmed by the LDS and you can "hire" it for a month at one of their centres and search it there. Gwynne