Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please please an 1871 look-up?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 15 Oct 2003 15:10

Hi, Is there anyone one who could do an 1871 look-up for me please? John Humphreys (could be spelt ries) born in Warwickshire. ( Studley ?) 1837 Also if he`s found who were the other household members Please? I`ve found him on the other censerships but the info seems to vary. The 1871 census would help me a lot. Thank you to anyone willing to help. Julie.

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 20 Oct 2003 12:24

Hi Julie, There is no index for the 1871 Warwickshire census. An address is needed for a look up where do you expect him to be? Gwynne

Julie

Julie Report 20 Oct 2003 19:28

Hi Gwyneth,I didn`t know that about the census probably why i had no answers. Thanks for letting me know.My info about John Humphries is so patchy all i know is he comes from Studley in Warwickshire. But thanks anyway. Julie