Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 Help Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 13 Oct 2003 19:50

I am trying to locate Elizabeth Cassidy age abt 41 with children John Cassidy abt 17, Mary 15, and Francis 12. In 1881 they were at 27 King Street Chatham, Kent Elizabeth's husband Francis is believed to have died before 1891. There is a possibility that Elizabeth remarried. I can't find this family anywhere. John resurfaces in 1898 when he married Ruth Boakes in Strood, Kent. Between 1881 and 1898 they are nowhere to be found. I have a strong suspicion they relocated to Liverpool however realize without an address I will have a tough time finding them. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can proceed?

Teresa In Canada

Teresa In Canada Report 13 Oct 2003 20:55

Oh My Gosh Max. Thank you so much!! I have looked for her for so long, I thought she was going to remain hidden forever. Thanks again