Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Max the angel of South London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 13 Oct 2003 19:13

Does anyone else think that Max deserves a medal for his work for everyone, he doesn't even know us, I think he should change his name from Max in South London to 'The Genealogy Angel!!' Max have you ever thought of becoming a tutor anf taking small groups to the records office to show people how it is done, you'd make a fortune!! Good work

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2003 19:34

Hi Anna, Max isn't a he, but an angel, yes. Di.

Kay

Kay Report 13 Oct 2003 19:58

Hi Anna Max is great as you say - I'm new here and had help already. But....I think you'll find Max is female!!! Kay

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2003 21:32

She did say that she was female at the last look :o) She was nominated as member of the week. Not that we really have such a thing but we all know that if there was one she would be it..... Regards Margaret

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 13 Oct 2003 21:39

I'm with you all there you only have to ask and Max is there to help even before you have finished typing (ha ha in my case anyway as I type so slow)THREE CHEERS FOR MAX. Jill

Sally

Sally Report 13 Oct 2003 21:42

hip hip hooray I agree max very helpful helping me just as we speak Sally

Melba64

Melba64 Report 13 Oct 2003 21:42

Ditto. She's great. Mel

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2003 23:27

Ode to Max (from South London) (AKA THE HUMAN SEARCH ENGINE!!!) I have said this before, some will know When you're stuck and don't know where to go Just visit GC With your Family Tree Max's bright light the next step will show! She's the font of all knowledge for all For your problem, be it big or small Just ask 'Search Engine Max' She'll come up with the facts See, your problem's no problem at all!!! Poor old Max must be now turning red! All this praise it'll go to her head! But 3 cheers, hip hooray She's a star every day For her help with our living and dead!!!! Good on you Max! We'd be lost without you! I know I'm no Shakespeare, but it's late! The sentiment is real though. Have fun at the FRO tomorrow! Eleanor xx