Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LDS uk address

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 10 Oct 2003 21:52

HI ALL, I am trying to find the UK web address for the LDS church so that I can order some discs. Can anyone tell me what it is. Gail

Gail

Gail Report 10 Oct 2003 21:58

Hi Elaine That link takes you straight to the American site. I am after the uk one. Gail

Marcie

Marcie Report 10 Oct 2003 22:01

hi james go into the american site,into their family history centers for england enter your area and they will tell you their nearest, but wether you can order locally, i,m not sure

Gail

Gail Report 10 Oct 2003 22:03

Hi Marcia, Thanks for that. Gail

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 10 Oct 2003 22:21

James The order U.K. LDS address I used for ordering the British Isles Vital index is 399 Garretts Green Lane Birmingham England B33 OUH tel no 08700 102051 I got my order in a couple of days and odered it over the telephone. Hope this helps. Lynda

Gail

Gail Report 10 Oct 2003 22:22

Hi Lynda, Just what I needed, thank you, Gail

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 10 Oct 2003 22:24

Gail, oops. sorry I called you James. Lynda

Gail

Gail Report 10 Oct 2003 22:27

Hi Lynda, James is my husband, it is his family tree that I am researching. Gail