Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 Census site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katwin

Katwin Report 9 Oct 2003 17:58

When I first used the 1901 census site several months ago I was able to print the pages I wanted directly from my computer screen. Are you still able to still do this or has it now changed so that you now have to send off for each page and pay a further small fee?? Kathy

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2003 17:59

I managed to print some off on the computer the other night, so should be okay. Sarah

Katwin

Katwin Report 9 Oct 2003 18:27

Thanks Sarah and Ruth - I'll give it another go just as soon as my new ink cartridge arrives!!!

Kay

Kay Report 9 Oct 2003 19:29

Hi there Definately can print - have just done some myself Kay

Katwin

Katwin Report 10 Oct 2003 15:48

Thanks Kay. Have just got a new ink cartridge from www.ink2U(.)co(.)uk remove brackets - about £10 cheaper than from Argos, so will have another session. Also you get £1.50 back for recycling your old used cartridge.