Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Look up 1851 for Yorkshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 9 Oct 2003 13:10

Please can some kind person look up William Hammond born in Ripon 1825 to see if he is still in Ripon Please!!! Thank you Ann,Darlington

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 9 Oct 2003 13:27

PLease I am stuck Ann,Darlington

Rachel

Rachel Report 9 Oct 2003 13:43

Ann It may be worth getting in touch with the Family History Society that includes Ripon to see if they have transcribed the 1851 census. The Calderdale FHS has transcribed the Halifax 1851 census and sells various parts of it for £3 each. Rachel

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 9 Oct 2003 18:36

Is there anyone out there with the 1851 census for Yorkshire Please!!! Ann,Darlington

Maureen

Maureen Report 9 Oct 2003 18:48

Hi Ann just looked on Familyonline and they are 12 william Hammond in NRY on the cleveland census but I havn't enough credits left .Sorry

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 9 Oct 2003 21:23

Thanks Maureen but what is familyonline put into ISP and came up with a German site?? Ann

George

George Report 9 Oct 2003 21:26

http://www(.)familyhistoryonline(.)org(.)uk George

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 9 Oct 2003 21:44

Thanks Found the site paid my £5 but what do you get?? Keeps telling me to view as text?? You know how thick I am George

Maureen

Maureen Report 10 Oct 2003 00:36

Hi Ann if you click view as table the list will apper as a spread sheet all will appear on one page maureen